New at

Shanman

Another Honda vote here.
If you go on Hondas build page, you can spec out all the different models and options. Now, what you find out there available will probably be a different story. Good luck and research all you can.

tanasirivertea

I have a 2004 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4. it has probably 2000 hours on it. Previous owner didn't maintain properly which led to some piston slap but still a good functioning machine. Honda is not the only game in town.

41Magnum

Just put my name on the list for a Kawasaki Mule Pro-MX with the power steering, 3 year warranty, more bang for the buck in my area. I wanted a Honda but the more I looked at the Kawasaki the more I liked it. For what some of the used ones are selling for I opted for a new one. My.02

SuperJ

That's a big four-wheel. I like Honda for work and for trials I like a CVT. I have a Kawasaki brute force 700.

hoghunter65

I have at one time or another had a Honda, two Kawasaki's an right now have a Suzuki has really held up well the past 5 years 700cc twin cylinder, locking differential, 2000lbs warn winch, super strong machine.

Latest posts