New at

Gravey

Supporter
1st choice Honda
2nd choice Honda
3rd choice Honda

If I was buying one now I wouldn’t get one bigger than a 500. I like smaller for the maneuverability and if they start to roll or flip you can stop them. I bought a Honda 300 4x4 new in July 1999 and she’s still running strong today.

Bucket

Supporter
Newer Honda with fuel injection would be my recommendation. I have a Rancher 420 4x4 and it has never let me down.

Shanman

Another Honda vote here.
If you go on Hondas build page, you can spec out all the different models and options. Now, what you find out there available will probably be a different story. Good luck and research all you can.

tanasirivertea

Supporter
I have a 2004 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4. it has probably 2000 hours on it. Previous owner didn't maintain properly which led to some piston slap but still a good functioning machine. Honda is not the only game in town.

41Magnum

Just put my name on the list for a Kawasaki Mule Pro-MX with the power steering, 3 year warranty, more bang for the buck in my area. I wanted a Honda but the more I looked at the Kawasaki the more I liked it. For what some of the used ones are selling for I opted for a new one. My.02

Latest posts