• Help Support TNDeer:

Never gets easy

LLB

Sorry to hear about it. I read somewhere that "humans have pets knowing what the end result will always be and we do it anyway". It always hurts bro.

Shanman

Sorry for your lose brother, hate you guys are going through this. They become such a part of our families and they love unconditionally, just remember all the good times they gave you. Our condolences to your family Ryan.

gatodoc

Supporter
I’m so sorry for your loss but happy your pet got to share their life with you.

Was the tumor a “mast cell”?

MsuFinProf

We took our mastiff to the vet to have cancer removed. Surgery went great but when they took her off anesthesia she went into cardiac arrest. They tried for 45 mins to get her back, but my lil girl got her wings. We got her and her brother together they are 7.5 yr old and today is the longest they have ever been apart. Hope it doesn’t bring him down also. We took him to the vet so he could say his goodbyes also.

Oakley you will be missed like crazy.
Very sorry for your loss.

Hunter 257W

You are right about how hard it is to lose a dog. My last dog had to be put to sleep Oct 2017 and I don't know that I ever want another one. Still miss the knucklehead all the time.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts