• Help Support TNDeer:

netflix movies

Pic IN the Casa

Watch the series Shot In The Dark.
It's a documentary about stringers that film accidents, fires, shootings, etc. and sell them to the media.
Really interesting.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Mag

The Last Kingdom was a good series - 3 seasons
Frontier was really good as well, about the fur trades - 3 seasons

Safari Hunt

Don't have any movie channels. Had a special for HBO and Cinemax several years ago. Never watched it as there weren't any movies we wanted to watch. For the last two months, the wife and I have been visiting the local library every 2-3 weeks. Just finished Killing Patton. Makes you think twice about the veracity of the government. Too many unanswered questions and a sloppy investigation to boot. Read it and see.

sharpshooter

I can't remember the streaming platform but I liked,
Inherit the Viper and
Three burials of Melquiades Estrada
Also, check out the trailers for Savages, Killer Joe and No Country for Old Men and see if it is something you might like. None of these are family movies, so watch at your own risk. Hahaha

peytoncreekhunter

The Night Stalker was good. Its more of a documentary on his crimes and how they caught him. But if you remember when all that was going on its interesting.

Bucket

The Highwaymen is the story of the Texas Rangers that had to hunt down Bonnie and Clyde. I also liked all 3 seasons of Narcos. The first two seasons are the story of the DEA agents that were stationed in Columbia trying to get Pablo Escobar. Season 3 follows the same agents to Mexico chasing the cartels. One more recommendation is Mindhunter. It follows the creation of the Behavioral Science Unit at the FBI in the late 70's and how they studied serial killers to better help with unsolved crimes.

Latest posts