Needs some Destin fishing help!

DBLAARCHERY

We will be in Florida for our annual Destin trip after the wife and kids drag me around Disney for a few days.

Looking at fishing with a charter but it's only me and my daughter. Any suggestions. I may just fish in shore for reds and trout but don't know yet!

pressfit

8 hours is about $1600 I think.. then the tip for the deck hand.. I think was $2-300.. you may want to try and find a nice group of guys to share the trip with.. the lady at the charter office will know if there are any slots open.. there usually are.. or.. you could do the big party boat..(not recomended)

DBLAARCHERY

Thanks guys. We have a boat in Galveston so I find it hard to pay $1600 for a day trip. My cousin is coming down too he owns the boat so maybe he will split a trip with me. :)

I might fish of the peir or something and wait till we go back to Texas. I just need a meat run.

mike243

a lot of the fish are off limits certain times of the year,went in march last year & very few fish were open to keep out of the ones i wanted,have fun but ck regs before shelling out big $ just to throw it back & it dies anyway

preds1

We went on the Gulf Ranger and had a great time. I think they do the goup thing too to cut down on cost. I believe they were part of the Harborwalk Marina. If and when we go back to Destin I'll be booking with them again.

Have fun down there!

Latest posts