Need some help

easy45

Just got my 2012 Martin cougar fc in and now it's time to get it set up, this is the first time I have outfitted one my self and could use some hints, I got a limbsaver s coil stabilizer because our of 70 reviews I only found 2 bad ones and it was on sale but as far as sights, arrowrest,and quiver I'm looking for the best product for the money, any help would be great

bowhunter163

I'm not much on a quiver . I'm assuming a hunting set up correct ? I would go with some kind of full capture drop away . Like a QAD ultra . They are a little pricey for the pro series " I wouldn't recommend anything but the pro series" but the customer service is amazing . I have swapped mine from a few different hunting bows and each time they have sent me a new timing cord for free . Also extreme sights are a pretty good sight for the money as well as viper . You can usually find some cheap used stuff on AT .

TNDeerGuy

Ripcord or QAD rest�personally, I prefer the Ripcord, affordable/quality sights I recommend Extreme, the quiver I just use a Kwik-E-Quiver because I can quickly and easily take it off and attach it to the stand or strap once I'm in the tree.

Latest posts