Need prayers for a friend, motorcycle wreck!

Viper (tp)

Friends if you don't mind, they could use some knee mail. I have a friend that had a motorcycle wreck saturday. He came out of it fine, but his wife had broken ribs and a punchered lung, and was air lifted to Vanderbilt. She seems to be doing better this morning.

He had just put a trike kit on the bike, and lost it on a curve. Folks its a good practice to try out somethin NEW yourself before you add a rider.I haden rode a bike in several years around 20 to be exact and it was a month of me riding it before I got my wife to ride with me.I guess I'm just cautious.

Ride safe out there folks!! ;)

Bowdacious

They have my prayers. Stik rode a lot before I went with him. We did the same after our wreck. He hasn't ridden thru the winter and will solo a few times before he takes me even though he usually can't tell I'm back there.
I hope your friends heal quickly.

Outdoor life

Prayers sent. My great uncle wrecked last year on his motorcycle, and he's in his 70's now, and there was a time when we didn't think he will make it or atleast walk again. Now he's healed up walking around and wanting a new motorcycle to ride some more.

Latest posts