ND @ UGA

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Officially a top ten matchup, but UGA starting as a double digit favorite. I'd rather them open as underdogs to avoid hype, but I really think that they should be able to take care of business. I hope that it's a good game and my Dawgs pull off the W.

tree_ghost

If Fromm can dial in the deep ball it's a heavy double digit win. If we have to rely on the run game and screen passes then it's going to make for a 7 point game IMO...GO DAWGS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm still a little bit concerned about how the secondary is playing, as well as the O-line. Not to mention depth at WR and TE. Overall I think that UGA will handle business despite the bugs that still need to be worked out

PillsburyDoughboy

Georgia fixes stuff at halftime and adjust better than ND will .

Both teams look sloppy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MickThompson

BamaProud":2v46knl9 said:
Gotta give the GA fans credit, they caused ND some real communication problems that lead them to at least 2 false starts and forced them to take 2 time outs.

...and Notre Dame to "go down" with a hang nail every time UGA goes hurry up

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Muffed punt gives ND the ball inside of the 10. UGA held them out of the end zone until a broken play couldn't be completely shut down, and the wrong ND receiver catches the pass. Give credit to ND for executing, but it was a gift

UGA gets some things going on offense, only to go away from what's working and try something else that gets shut down.

ND gets winded when UGA goes tempo, then starts having defensive players go down for phantom scripted injuries

UGA has at least two crucial and blatant PIs not called when the DB is hanging off of the receiver while not making any effort for the ball. UGA did this earlier in the game and was rightly flagged.

All of these things being said, UGA pulled out the W, and thats what matters. A few things definitely need to be worked out, but the better team won on the field.

As you can expect with that program, all of the national pundits are giving all of the love to ND for a pretty L, and no credit to UGA for the W. I don't get it... it doesn't matter right now, but it may matter come selection time later in the season.

Latest posts