• Help Support TNDeer:

nbforrest#3

RUGER

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter

TurkeyBurd

Great dude!

Awesome story...he pulled up at my house to eat breakfast before the golf tournament...realized he was a week early and then tried to play it off! Never have seen a face that red.

He was a thief of meat as well and blamed it on a youth minister...also if you check out the pics of him he's wearing one of my stolen Forrest sweatshirts.

Miss him daily.

Gravey

I had the opportunity to meet him at the pre-Vous party a couple of years ago at Henry Horton. Super nice guy we lost and Heaven gained. That PETA pic was and is my favorite pic ever posted here.

Deer Assassin

i could type all day long about Jeff. Hard pressed to ever meet a finer person. I will never forget the day he asked me for the info on granny when she was in the hospital he was gonna put her on the prayer list at church. Well him and the family came up here to middle TN he ditched the girls and went to the hospital met my aunt and prayed over granny she passed the next week. I will never ever forget that it really impressed me . I loved Jeff so much after that it meant the world to me.

Jeff was so good to me and tyler letting us have free reign of his place in lincoln county. Tyler killed his first deer with a rifle there and Ronnie Milsap's grand son killed his first deer ever there.

one of the worst days of my life the sat morn 2 weeks before he passed he posted on facebook to call him, i was in the turkey woods ad for some reason i just couldnt stay i had to leave to call him I was driving down 40 when he told me he had 2 weeks to live i got off the exit pulled into the shell station and we talked. I got all choked up he told me not to tell no one and do not put it on tndeer. I got to say what i wanted to. I told him thanks for every thing he ever did for me i told him how i felt about him and we said good bye. i sat in that parking lot cried like a baby came home and told tyler it was very upsetting

I miss u so much buddy

tndeer vous 2010

the crue

left to right

wyler milsap tyler (my son) me and Jeff's youngest daughter

jeff took the pic it was his last juvi hunt his daughter killed a spike that morn

MadDoe

I was an advertiser on here (and would like to be again) and nbforrest bought a property though me. He was so easy to work with and I always loved running into him at "vous". The last time I talked with him was when I'd tried to run a prank on my brother JoeJ. He was riding with the Preacher and told me if he'd known my plan we'd have really got Joe better. My prayers go out to his family.

spitndrum

Thinking of you today Jeff, looking through my phone on my contacts to see about sending a group message out about our local NWTF banquet and when I got to the "N" nbforrest3 was there, I gave a little grin!

Miss you buddy!

strutandrut

A quick story about Jeff.

I lost my job in 2009 due to the economy. I announced it on here. That afternoon, I got a call from Jeff. He said "I don't have much but what I have I will give to help you out, car or house payment". He told me to call him if i ever needed money or a prayer and said he was praying for us. I told him I had everything covered but thanks. I went to work 3 days later and am better off now than I was then.

Funny thing about Jeff. At the point of that phone call, we had met a total of 2 times. I had no idea he was a preacher. Hell, I thought he was just a well spoken redneck like me. he didn't care if I drank beer, cussed, or whatever. He just wanted to be my friend. I learned a lot from him. I'm a better person for knowing him.

He was a cheater at horse shoes though. He poisoned the poppers that day. That's the only explanation for him and Larry beating the A team.

That night: (after the cheaters won)

Deer Assassin

very special night

i remember telling dad about how we (me and strut) was gonna whoop jeff and ole larry

dad said i would never bet against the preacher man

dad was right.

id give anything it the world to go back to that night.

but i agree with strut Jeff did cheat and poison us.
I have never ate so much in my life.

strutandrut

Deer Assassin said:
very special night

i remember telling dad about how we (me and strut) was gonna whoop jeff and ole larry

dad said i would never bet against the preacher man

dad was right.

id give anything it the world to go back to that night.

but i agree with strut Jeff did cheat and poison us.
I have never ate so much in my life.

Like.

Doe-lusional

I remember going to see him in the hospital when he was first diagnosed. And then when I was in the hospital a few years later he called me just to pray with me. he is truly missed.
this pic is from one of the vous at henry horton.

Latest posts