National Champs?

rem270

Now that the polls are out who is your prediction to win it?

I'd love to see Bama and GA in it and GA take it home. Realistically I see Clemson and Oklahoma with Clemson winning. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Bama win it again either.

All in all it doesn't matter to me but love watching.

Just hope anyone but Baker Mayfield aka Johnny Football JR win it. Can't stand the guy.

BamaProud

rem270":1fsq6kc2 said:

I'd love to see Bama and GA in it and GA take it home. Realistically I see Clemson and Oklahoma with Clemson winning. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Bama win it again either.

Just hope anyone but Baker Mayfield aka Johnny Football JR win it. Can't stand the guy.

Clemson looked really good, but if Alabama can get some injured LB's back I wouldn't count them out. For what its worth Vegas has Alabama as a slight favorite over Clemson.

PillsburyDoughboy

BamaProud":1h7pd8fj said:
rem270":1h7pd8fj said:

Clemson looked really good, but if Alabama can get some injured LB's back I wouldn't count them out. For what its worth Vegas has Alabama as a slight favorite over Clemson.
Even I was shocked about Vegas putting ALABAMA over Clemson.

Clemson is looking hot right now and ALABAMA certainly has had a week to get healthy and rested. That is a plus in our book for sure.

It could turn out to be a very lopsided or a very close game right down to the wire like last years NC game.

PalsPal

PillsburyDoughboy":el4tnxej said:
and ALABAMA certainly has had a week to get healthy and rested. That is a plus in our book for sure.

Hm, isn't the game like 4 weeks away :D ? If someone isn't out for the year, they'll play. Now, they may not be 100%, but they'll play.

PillsburyDoughboy":el4tnxej said:
It could turn out to be a very lopsided or a very close game right down to the wire like last years NC game.

Wow, way to go out on a limb :roll: :D !

Just messing with you PDB. As an outsider, I just want to see good games with a final drive to win, even if it is Bama getting the W.

huntinkev

It's bama's to lose. If I were betting, that's who I would put money on. It could be SEC vs SEC in title game. Talk about making all the other conferences upset.

cbhunter

I too would love to see an SEC showdown. I however think Georgia (this one is more of a hope) will play Clemson for the title. I think Clemson wins regardless of their opponent.

Clemson 2017 NC

gobblegrunt

PillsburyDoughboy":1g1w54t1 said:
BamaProud":1g1w54t1 said:
rem270":1g1w54t1 said:

Even I was shocked about Vegas putting ALABAMA over Clemson.

Clemson is looking hot right now and ALABAMA certainly has had a week to get healthy and rested. That is a plus in our book for sure.

I have a question doughboy. Why do you always spell out Alabama in all caps?? Just curious..

FTG-05

RUGER":chvf9mwc said:
I think an all sec nc game would be awesome.
Wouldn't care who won then.

Roll tide.

I'm with you. Clemson scares me a bit. Which AL team will show up, the 55 point team or the "got the snot kicked out of them by Auburn" team? Let's hope the snots stay at home.

tree_ghost

The Bulldogs can absolutely beat Oklahoma in the playoffs. Oklahoma's defense is nowhere near good enough to stop a Georgia offense that's playing there brand of football. Even with Oklahoma having the best offensive unit in college football they are contending against what is arguably the best college defensive unit. To me this matchup is weighted In favor of Georgia. If a good playing Georgia team meets a good playing Oklahoma team I give the win to the Bulldogs!

When it comes to Alabama and Clemson... five weeks of rest is going to be just what that Alabama squad needs to work on some fundamental drills and heal up. I don't believe Clemson has what it takes to overcome the Alabama Crimson Tide...again.

I'm predicting that the national championship this year will be play between Georgia and Alabama! SEC SHOWDOWN. And for the first time ever Nick Saban will be defeated by one of his protégé's, Kirby Smart. I honestly believe that this Georgia team cannot be stopped…GO DAWGS

f7b5c726d8736a4ae4ae428fb24637cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scioto

tree_ghost":11sdta24 said:
The Bulldogs can absolutely beat Oklahoma in the playoffs. Oklahoma's defense is nowhere near good enough to stop a Georgia offense that's playing there brand of football. Even with Oklahoma having the best offensive unit in college football they are contending against what is arguably the best college defensive unit. To me this matchup is weighted In favor of Georgia. If a good playing Georgia team meets a good playing Oklahoma team I give the win to the Bulldogs!

When it comes to Alabama and Clemson... five weeks of rest is going to be just what that Alabama squad needs to work on some fundamental drills and heal up. I don't believe Clemson has what it takes to overcome the Alabama Crimson Tide...again.

I'm predicting that the national championship this year will be play between Georgia and Alabama! SEC SHOWDOWN. And for the first time ever Nick Saban will be defeated by one of his protégé's, Kirby Smart. I honestly believe that this Georgia team cannot be stopped…GO DAWGS

I can't stand Baker Mayfield. But he'll be the best player on the field. UGA will score some points, but OU will light up UGA's D.

I predict a big dud for the SEC. Clemson 28 - Alabama 14. OU 49 - UGA 28. OU over Clemson 42 - 35. I'll join the rest of the country and read about it and glory in my forecasting ability.

The final CFP rankings will be:

1-OU
2-Clemson
3-Bama
4-The Ohio State University

tree_ghost

Scioto":259vmmks said:
tree_ghost":259vmmks said:

I can't stand Baker Mayfield. But he'll be the best player on the field. UGA will score some points, but OU will light up UGA's D.

I predict a big dud for the SEC. Clemson 28 - Alabama 14. OU 49 - UGA 28. OU over Clemson 42 - 35. I'll join the rest of the country and read about it and glory in my forecasting ability.

The final CFP rankings will be:

1-OU
2-Clemson
3-Bama
4-The Ohio State University

I guess we will know in a few weeks how our two very different predictions play out...