Natchez Trace and 4 wheelers

KANATI McD

Haven't hunted there since 2001. Couldn't even retrieve a deer with a four wheeler. Lost my turkey lease so I decided to turkey hunt it this year. Good lord the woods were tore up from 4 wheelers and motorcycles. Drove two hours to hunt and got about a hour and half into the day before they started rolling in. Total waste trying to hunt there.

Rant is over. Think I'll work in the yard this turkey season.

easy45

Come give Chickasaw wma a shot, not that much of a problem here, lost my private land too, maybe you could help me find some birds out here

KANATI McD

easy45 said:
Come give Chickasaw wma a shot, not that much of a problem here, lost my private land too, maybe you could help me find some birds out here

I may do that. I have two draw hunts the next two weekends. After that I may holler at you.

spitndrum

yep getting more and more rec riders out there, nothing wrong with it its legal however i stil think they need to respect the huntinig seasons, riding a 4 wheeler if you turkey hunting is dumb to begin with yeah i sure some limit every year doing so, and im sure some old man needs to get up on the mtn to hunt by 4 wheeler but im against it all during turkey season walk walk walk!

KANATI McD

Wasnt hunters. It was rec riders. From groups of four to twenty plus.
I know its legal, just frustrating. They could set rules to benefit both. No riding till after noon would be nice.

Latest posts