• Help Support TNDeer:

My wife/gf

TNGunsmoke

Tries to finish my sentences when I'm talking to her, and has no idea where my thought process is actually going. Normally she is way off....

It's a small thing, but it gets annoying sometimes.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

NAjoe

Has her "stuff" all over/around the room. Piles of papers from school, her camera's/bags (she's a novice photographer), clothes...you name it, all over. But let me put my boots/pants or workout clothes at the foot of the bed.

Mama Doe

Supporter
I figured it was leaving a bloody knife on the table or muddy boots by the door.
No I would be just as guilty!

Oh I do have one that really made me mad though and that was when he’d leave rotting deer heads in the yard. Boil them, bury them, or dispose of them properly don’t nobody want to smell they stank!

I don’t have to worry about that anymore though! 😂

Malo1ke

Leaving plastic bottles (ketchup, dressing, steak sauce etc) in fridge or cabinets that are 1/4 full then buying more. So we have 5 bottles of 1/4 full product stuffed in fridge with 2 full bottles next to them. Same applies to milk, OJ, shampoo etc. Our shower has 8-10 shampoo/conditioner bottles stacked up at all times. Pantry is this way with chip/cookie bags too. Mostly all stale because someone is too lazy to close the bags (5 kids). Wasteful at my house I tell ya.

JCDEERMAN

Leaving plastic bottles (ketchup, dressing, steak sauce etc) in fridge or cabinets that are 1/4 full then buying more. So we have 5 bottles of 1/4 full product stuffed in fridge with 2 full bottles next to them. Same applies to milk, OJ, shampoo etc. Our shower has 8-10 shampoo/conditioner bottles stacked up at all times. Pantry is this way with chip/cookie bags too. Mostly all stale because someone is too lazy to close the bags (5 kids). Wasteful at my house I tell ya.
I'll also add putting bottles of salad dressing, ketchup, mustard, etc.....in the fridge when they aren't even open yet????? All that does it take up valuable real estate!

jag1

has 16 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in the shower, 4 bottles of lotion on the counter and 200 pairs of shoes she never wears.
preach john stamos GIF by Fuller House

Latest posts