Food Plots My planter

bbqit

Guess I better try it then.
They work. It makes it a one man one min operation. I had them on my small kabota, 4450s, 8200s and 8320s. If it gets tight and the implement won't come off the hitch just raise an inch, lower it back dow until the middle rock arm gets loose and either lengthen it or shorten it depending on the situation. Almost every time it's lengthen it. Reason for it is all equipment is designed to run level and sometimes you have to adjust that arm to get things level.

bbqit

If it ever breaks, anything does over time, just unhook the middle arm, ease it down onto a block and take the cover off. It looks difficult but if you get a diagram on it then it becomes the easiest job of the day

TnKen

2-Step Enabled
I use the Pats quick hitc system, and it's a life saver. The tiller is the hardest thing to hook u, but the quick hitch makes it much easier.

Hunter 257W

Dang, that's some nice equipment!

And to think I used to plant my plots with a weedeater and a hand-crank should-bag seeder!
My Father put out 35 acres of clover every February with a hand crank seeder until the year he died at 76 years of age. You gotta be willing to work though!