My new project I started (pictures and Video)

DuckBuster

Well I spoke with a local game warden about putting in a food plot.. well needless to say I got so fired up I rented some equiptment friday and decided to clear out an old really grown up fruit orchard. I remember growing up this place was clear as could be with lots of wildlife. This area is in the middle of the mountain and I mean the middle. The closest field is a good 8 to 900 yards down the mountain. Back in the day there was an old house and all thats left is a rock foundation. While cutting a new road to this area I found a horse shoe where we started clearing the plot. I have all week off and plan on working all week on it getting it ready. I know I should have put this in earlier but I just now got some money to play with. Was told to plant some Austrian Winter Peas, Winter Wheat, and Crimson Clover. Im gonna give it a whirl. Anyone else got any suggestions? Here is some pictures of how it has turned out so far. Still got some work a head but hope it turns out.

plot1.jpg

2012-09-09_15-05-50_935.jpg

plot4.jpg

plot3.jpg

plot2.jpg

Here is a Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvfxhTEsL-w&feature=plcp

Sorry the pictures and video are from my phone.

DuckBuster

Thanks guys, I hope it turns out good. I have already had a visitor to see what the crap all the noise was about. In two days have had 51 pictures of deer and this guy.

SUNP0014.jpg

SUNP0015.jpg

Here is a doe I would like to give a dose of carbon too.

SUNP0015-1.jpg

DuckBuster

I got it for 200 for 8 hours.. 11 for trailer and 15 dollar security deposit.. got the 15 back when returned.. a total after taxes I had 240ish in it.. but man can u do a lot in 8 hours. We cut a road and did the plot plus put a pipe in to keep the road from washing out.. we still had hour left on it. The ideas I'm already getting for next year can't wait

Latest posts