My New Boat!

Bayou Buck

It will be powered by a 275 cm paddle :D

Ready to hit up some small rivers and creeks now. Heck, may even take it into some coves on the big lakes.

2013-03-28_20-56-41_357_zps6cf9f170.jpg

My 2 year old is ready to come fishing with me. Maybe next year.

2013-03-28_20-54-21_442_zpsa739b9b1.jpg

Bayou Buck

scn said:
Great looking boat. It looks like it is set up to take a trolling motor as well.

What brand/model is it?

Its a Nucanoe Frontier 12. It has a 650 lb wait capacity and can take a trolling motor or 2hp outboard. I wanted a kayak I could stand and fish out of and this boat had great reviews.

http://www.nucanoe.com/

WMAn

What do they start out at?

With something like that, I would not be afraid of any body of water. Also, it looks large enough for a hunter and deer. I was lucky enough this year to kayak into a spot, kill a deer, and then bring kayak, gear, and deer out. It really adds a new sense of adventure to the hunt.

Bayou Buck

WMAn said:
What do they start out at?

$1179 for this model. They can get up there if you get all the extras. I plan on putting my own swivel seat and rod holders on it. Check out their website and watch the videos.

turk870

the wife and i went to hook1 last weekend.wound up ordering 2 a tarpon 120 for her and a ride 135 for me both rigged and ready.cant wait to try them out when we get them.they had to order mine and bedazzel hers(deck it out with pink bungges and pink no skid.)went with ones that we could we could use both around here and in pensacola.

Latest posts