My little 6 yrs old Christmas request updated with pic

H

Hduke86

Hey guys I’m in search of a strange Christmas request from my little boy. He has told Santa that he wants a Bass for Christmas not a live Bass but a mounted Bass, I tried to explain to him that mounted Bass were alive at some point and that Santa wouldn’t catch and kill a Bass but he just said well Santa can make any of the toys so Bass won’t be hard for him. So the search is on I guess, this boy is ate up with fishing and that’s basically all we do so if you have a old dusty Bass in the garage or attic and have no use for it anymore could you give me a shout, I’m in the Chattanooga/ Soddy Daisy area and you can text or call me at 423 260 6182 greatly appreciate it guys
5a3fabd1e2cf95fc9a94df3fbe7a2665.jpg

Pic IN the Casa

Pic IN the Casa

Re: My little 6 yrs old Christmas request

Check ebay. There is also a taxidermy auction site also.

WTM

WTM

Supporter

what about one of those toy bass that looks mounted but when you walk past it it starts talking? do they even make those any more.

B

biglefty20

I have an old small mouth, I’ll see if wife wants to let go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

Hduke86

WTM":2rp37x61 said:
what about one of those toy bass that looks mounted but when you walk past it it starts talking? do they even make those any more.

Oh he’s had one of those before when he was smaller and it was a blast watching him dance to it when it played a song singing “take me down to the river”, he has confiscated my deer mounts and duck mounts for his bedroom which is set up like a fisherman’s treehouse

BamaProud

BamaProud

Supporter

I have one it isn't very big, maybe 3-4 pounds and I think with a little damage to the tail. Its exactly as you describe dusty in my garage.

xJ7fy7H.jpg

B

BlackBelt

I loved the singing "Billy Bass" that sang 'Take Me To The River' every time I walked by it. Im sure they are still on ebay somewhere.

H

Hduke86

Man this place is as good as it gets, thanks to those that offered to lend a helping hand for my little boy’s strange Christmas wish, but one of Tndeer’s finest aka Bamaproud is going to help me out but thank-you biglefty for the consideration

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter

I love this place, I really do.

This one made me smile. :)

H

Hduke86

I told Bamaproud I’m not tech savvy at all but I’ll get a picture of him with it and you’ll see a little boy with a HUGE smile and I’ll try to post it

BARhunter

BARhunter

Supporter

BamaProud":27gkfyg3 said:
I have one it isn't very big, maybe 3-4 pounds and I think with a little damage to the tail. Its exactly as you describe dusty in my garage.

xJ7fy7H.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is AWESOME!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Good job!! :super:

BamaProud

BamaProud

Supporter

Shipped today. It should easily arrive in time for Christmas. I took it off of the driftwood for shipping, but it screws back on with 1 long screw. Hope he enjoys it.

Backstory on the fish: I caught it around 1993 I parked on the dam of a farmpond fishing with a couple buddies. It was hot, so I climbed in the back of my truck to get a drink as I was getting my drink I saw a fish break on the edge of some lily-pads probably 40-50 yards from me, so I made a long cast standing in the back of my truck. My buzz-bait hit the water about 2 feet beyond where the fish broke he busted the lure almost instantly. I fought him from the bed of the truck than had to climb down and get him up the dam.

H

Hduke86

Thanks a million Bamaproud, and I’ll get my wife to hand write a letter with your backstory on it and put it in the box so he can read how this fish was caught and when and now he’ll be wanting to shop for a ton of buzzbaits.

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter

Good stuff guys, well done BP

TRIGGER

TRIGGER

Attaboy!!!!!!!!!! This is awesome! I look forward to seeing him with the fish.

Blue Water Buck

Blue Water Buck

Very cool guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

blondebear

2 thumbs up !

the little fellow reminds me of my youngest. he was 3 and were were vacationing in hawaii. going down to the docks to catch a ride to the arizona , some fisherman were hanging marlin. my youngest went nuts and wanted to see the fish close up. took his pic holding a rod beside one that he wasn't much bigger than the bait used to catch him. everybody was cracking up and taking pics.

G

GRIT

:tu: :tu:

BamaProud

BamaProud

Supporter

Unfortunately the mount still hasn't arrived. It was supposed to arrive on the 21st. I'm not sure what happened, I don't have a tracking number. :(

It shouldn't take 6 days to ship something weighing less than 5 pounds from West TN to East TN.