My Front Yard

DoubleRidge

Last weekend I dug deep in this forum looking at everyone's finds... I'm gonna start paying more attention to the ground when I'm in the great outdoors and see if I get lucky!

Any time your around old springs, creeks, etc....and you see dirt.....slow way down and focus.....if you see flint chips.....just take a knee and study all the rock around you.....it's very rewarding when you connect.

When your eyes focus on one....stop before picking it up and take a moment to realize that most likely the last human to touch the artifact was a Native American hundreds of years ago.....then look around and try to understand why they were there and try to duplicate that in other areas.....good luck hunting.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Any time your around old springs, creeks, etc....and you see dirt.....slow way down and focus.....if you see flint chips.....just take a knee and study all the rock around you.....it's very rewarding when you connect.

When your eyes focus on one....stop before picking it up and take a moment to realize that most likely the last human to touch the artifact was a Native American hundreds of years ago.....then look around and try to understand why they were there and try to duplicate that in other areas.....good luck hunting.
Awesome!

Latest posts