My cousin and his young hunter on the St.Jude hunt

rem270

My cousin got called late Thurs and asked if he was still interested in guiding in Hardin Co this weekend for the St.Jude hunting for a cure hunt. He called me up, a nervous wreck because everyone had already scouted there farms and all this was last minute for him. I told him just go and have fun. He text me yesterday all excited and said he was sitting right beside Cuz Strickland and the Drury brothers were sitting right behind him at the guides meeting.

Got this pic from him around noon. His hunter Brett got his first turkey ever. Dont know the details or anything. All i got was a pic. Im sure he will call later tonight and tell me all about it.

ResizedImage951364058191193_zpsd42cd86a.jpg

rem270

8 POINTS OR BETTER said:
I think there was 15 or 16 killed this morning on the St. Jude hunt. One was killed on my farm.

I was at the NWTF banquet in Jackson 2 weeks ago and after talking with several members i find it truly amazing how Hardin Co landowners will open up there hearts and gates to allow this to continue every year. I believe just about every landowner allows it and thats just great.

Latest posts