My Buddy's Obituary

Knothead

Sorry for the loss of your friend, MUP. Truly a sad time. Praying the you and the family will find peace and comfort that only God can provide.

jameseboy

A few years ago I made a post on here about a friend of mine that had passed away. I made one simple statement that said "what the obituary did not say." I went on to add some personal notes of adventures and fun times we had shared. A few hunt memories and some wild rides we took through the mountains. Basically it was intended as a philosophical statement made by me that no obituary could ever cover the full impact and talents of a person in a paragraph or two. Each person that knew them would have written about the things they had shared with them during their life.

Someone on here saw it and told his ex wife. She sent me a very acid tongued message on Facebook. Basically how dare I throw off on their obituary. I tried to explain. His daughter sent me a message a few days later and thanked me for sharing those memories. He had told her about a few of them while she was growing up.

So with all this said.................Share your memories. A person will live on as long as one person still remembers them.
Don’t take wives statement to heart When someone dies people are very emotional and are liable to be upset by anything. One person will think someone is ignoring them and another someone is too pushy when the person acted the same. It’s really about the emotions of the person losing someone much more than what someone said or did

DaveB

Prayers lifted for our Friend gone home.

I will tell you I am watching firneds and family very closely for any kinds of symptoms.

Smo

Sorry too hear about the loss of your Friend.. May he RIP.

I got word last week a Guy i worked with for 17 years had died from Covid, he was 73 and had both shots… RIP James D

Hymie3

I saw his obituary and seemed like a good guy. Sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend two years ago. I still miss him greatly.

akachuck

Yesterday I watched powder start dropping on a site that we watched closely. My first reaction was to reach for my phone to text him.
When my great grandfather passed away few years back I’d always get the urge to ask how he was and realized he’s gone and start balling (still do to this day) . It’s apart of it brother. Know he’s in a better place and y’all will meet again one day. Then when y’all meet again y’all can reload anything and everything y’all want. And do it till your heart is content. We love ya Steve!

Latest posts