My buck of a life time story

tellico4x4

This is the way we do ours. At first I thought this blows but now I really like it. When everyone follows the rules this works great.
I remember when you told me that you hated the thought of hanging a tag where your going to hunt 😂😂We've been doing it for 19 yrs! Good luck across the road buddy, believe it's getting better every day.

Last edited:

muddyboots

I remember when you told me that you hated the thought of hanging a tag where your going to hunt 😂😂We've been doing it for 19 yrs! Good luck across the road buddy, believe it's getting better every day.
Yes it took some getting used too. That's for sure. My whole life only a select few knew where I was. Lol. Heck usually most people didn't know which lease I was on. Lol. Strange concept for me for sure. It really dont matter when nearly all the areas are good. Lol.

Boone25/06

Awesome buck! I love the story and just looking at pictures wonder if there's even more to this story. The white scratch / chip on his base looks like a bullet hit it. Is there anyway one of your bullets hit it or he was possibly shot at before? That kinda chip screams bullet to me.

Boone25/06

Awesome buck! I love the story and just looking at pictures wonder if there's even more to this story. The white scratch / chip on his base looks like a bullet hit it. Is there anyway one of your bullets hit it or he was possibly shot at before? That kinda chip screams bullet to me.
Sorry just seen other post about bullet damage. Awesome deer! Tons of mass and character.

Wolverine72

one of the best deers i've ever seen. i love the uniqueness. i'd love to shoot one with unique character like that someday. this one definitely stands out from the crowd. congrats!

Latest posts