Muzzleloader Accuracy

ewc

Killing time said:
EWC, its apparently taken you alot of time and effort to shoot the way you do. Congrats. As for me, with as little as i apparently know and shoot, ive gotten the same tight groups as you with minimal effort. Your a real man. Maybe we can all be like you someday. Grow up. Its obvious you have some insecurity issues. I hope your tight groups make you feel better about yourself. No one cares.

Maybe had you asked for help (which you obviously need) instead of telling us where to get help (which we do not need) - things would've gone smoother.

I have ALWAYS helped others here- with the exception of those that think they know more. There are a few here that have shot muzzleloaders longer than I (1987), but none that practice more than I.

Good luck. We can take this to pm if you wish to continue.

I'm done.

Howa

Killing time said:
ive gotten the same tight groups as you with minimal effort.

I doubt this is true, I've seen his groups, well not even sure I'd call them groups when they're all in the same hole, oh and they're going 3000 feet per second!

REN

man this went south FAST...EWC while I appreciate what you give to this site and what you have done with a ML its an open forum to the public with most people not knowing a ton about the sport. if you dont like what he posted then just move on no real reason to get all anal with the guy. I still dont get what offended you so much from his post. I personally like to read as much as I can about ML as i am not well versed in it. If the guys wants to post some info on here why is he not allowed?

if you feel the need to let everyone know how good you are with a ML then start your own thread about it. TNDEER is not the end all for ML information, there are other guys that have been shooting as long as you or as good as you...and i assure you there are others out there that practice more then you.

I without a doubt will post some dumb questions on this site but there are not a bunch of folks out there with the knowledge you have.

Killing time

Howa said:
Killing time said:
ive gotten the same tight groups as you with minimal effort.

I doubt this is true, I've seen his groups, well not even sure I'd call them groups when they're all in the same hole, oh and they're going 3000 feet per second!

The plaques on my wall attest to my shooting ability. Its nothing ive done, its a gift from above, therefore i dont BRAG. I dont know everything there is to know about muzzleloading, ie- the array of bore sizes in a single caliber,etc. My post was to inform people of some good info i read- that dont know about such things. Regardless, whatever GROUPS my gun shoots, it has always taken deer cleanly and quickly.

Nothing i said was to offend anyone. Obviously there are people on this site that like to brag about their knowledge and skills. Pride cometh before a fall.

Southern Sportsman

I don't own one but I'm pretty sure they shoot like a centerfire. There are some that shoot 500 yards all day every day. Look them up on youtube.

Latest posts