Music City Bowl 2014 Great first game live

Deer Assassin

I had an awesome time. Words cant express how I felt, I guess you would have to be a ND fan.
I have loved ND since I was a kid in JR high the first year i really started liking them was 86. I love Lou Holtz and when he went to SC to coach SC became my favorite SEC team. But ND is number 1 in my heart always. I hate the coach and wish we had a better one. I have been let down before over the years but at the end of the day it is just a dang football game. I really didnt think we would have a chance against LSU but since this may be the only chance to see ND live. I sprung for the tickets hoping for the best.

Tyler my boy came with me and for the record he is a bama fan but today he wore my ND hoodie my parents bought me in 9 th grade. When i arrived in my seat and saw some of the players I knew today would be special but no idea how special it would be .

All I can say it was my first ncaa football game never been to nfl either, I dont care for large public venues as i generally dont deal well with crowds but the experience was awesome I had the time of my life and to share it with my son was awesome

I just cant express enough what it was like.... well cold i can tell ya that

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 495

Latest posts