Mularkey is out

PillsburyDoughboy

Just like the Tn Oilers . Have a coach to take them to the playoffs for the first time in a decade and u let him go .

Team should have stayed in Houston where it belonged . It never was anything and never will .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEdonkey0515

Back to back winning seasons, playoffs, & a playoff win.

The last time the titans had back to back seasons like they just had was 2008-2009 ten years ago.

Thought the OC needed to go & the roster needed improved, think they should have let the HC stay another year.

scn

THEdonkey0515":15lvtagr said:

The last time the titans had back to back seasons like they just had was 2008-2009 ten years ago.

Thought the OC needed to go & the roster needed improved, think they should have let the HC stay another year.

Apparently Mularkey wasn't willing to fire the OC, and that is where the talks on his extension broke down.

Scioto

scn":2o5re8v3 said:
THEdonkey0515":2o5re8v3 said:

Apparently Mularkey wasn't willing to fire the OC, and that is where the talks on his extension broke down.

That's the first thing I thought. He wouldn't fire Robiske so the Titans fired him.

RobbyW

He wouldn't change his staff and didn't see a problem with his system. He wanted the players to improve but there was nothing he could improve on. Yesterday's post game news conference sealed the deal. It was very much Butch Jones. No problem here attitude

PillsburyDoughboy

Titans GM, Jon Robinson just said

Titans Coaching position is a attractive job.

Attractive to who?? I can't imagine someone with a winning record wanting to come to the Oilers/Titans. Its going to have to be someone looking to move up from a assistant position or another +/-.500 Loser.

Scioto

PillsburyDoughboy":15rmlb7o said:
I hear Schiano is looking for a coaching position. Kiffin for the win??

Nope. The rumor now up north is Belicheck wants Schiano to replace Patricia who's taking over the Lions HC position. Who knows.

Scioto

PillsburyDoughboy":369y8ws6 said:

Attractive to who?? I can't imagine someone with a winning record wanting to come to the Oilers/Titans. Its going to have to be someone looking to move up from a assistant position or another +/-.500 Loser.

But you are describing Alabama before Saban took the job. :rotf:

PillsburyDoughboy

Scioto":yiqlberi said:
PillsburyDoughboy":yiqlberi said:

Nope. The rumor now up north is Belicheck wants Schiano to replace Patricia who's taking over the Lions HC position. Who knows.

Schiano at the #1 NFL team in the country . Oh the melts if they win another Super Bowl next year With him .

chris1976

Scioto":24zut56u said:
PillsburyDoughboy":24zut56u said:

But you are describing Alabama before Saban took the job. :rotf:
[emoji23] very true

cbhunter

PillsburyDoughboy":328co5vn said:
Scioto":328co5vn said:
PillsburyDoughboy":328co5vn said:

Schiano at the #1 NFL team in the country . Oh the melts if they win another Super Bowl next year With him .

it sure wouldn't be because of him

Latest posts