Mr Big &Others

KPH

I bought the CZ 452. Some frinds and I went to Whittakers The had Ruger 77-22's and CZ's. There was right a $140.00 difference in prices. If you never been to Whittakers for me it is like a kid stepping in a candy store. There are more guns in one place than any place I have been and you can pick em up and fondle em.
Now I will need to put the scope on and try it out that may take a few days.
I realy appreciate all the advice.

rdl65

Go to rimfirecentral.com they address everything you would ever want to know about CZ's. I just purchased a 452 Varmint about a week ago. I am waiting on my rings and base so I can mount my new scope.

I have already done a trigger job on it and it feels great. Took it from a 53oz. trigger pull to 21oz. I also adjusted the creep and it has no creep now.

DSCN0530_202.jpg

mr.big

which Model did you get??

Happy for you on the 452 as they are phasing it out in favor of the 455 which is cheaper to build,,the 452 barrels are threaded and screwed in the action not pressed or held by some set screw,the dual locking lugs and the super tight bore make it a very accurate rifle..

while you await your rings and scope,,take the time to make sure you get all the cosmoline out of the barre before you shoot it,,straight Kroil works really well,,

KPH

I got the American, picked up a Sightron and a set of rings. Cleaned it with Kroil whitch I belive in usely cut it with Hoppys #9. Now to get the scope on and hope the weather breaks.

Latest posts