Most overrated SEC football coach

PalsPal

When the Vols played Cincy that year, I thought at the time I would like to have Jones as a coach. I didn't realize at the time I was seeing a vision :) !

IIRC, it took an onside kick to turn that game the Vols way. Dooley also had an NFL QB and 2 NFL WRs, but that was conveniently left out ;) :tu: !

Toenail

Spur, my post has everything to do with the original post. It's unfortunate you can't understand that.

TeamMainStreet

Im sorry. I shouldnt have said that. I should know that you wouldnt have posted this knowing there is a lot of hate for Butch Jones and the Vols in here and that he is an SEC coach. And oh yeah, youre a Buckeye fan.
Especially since you really do want to see the Vols succeed.

My apologies. :tu:

Spurhunter

Toenail":tzwbena9 said:
Spur, my post has everything to do with the original post. It's unfortunate you can't understand that.

What Butch will , won't, or might do in the future has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not he is overrated now. Do you not understand English or has the Haterade blinded you to logic? You, like GnB, are here for one reason: to put down everything UT. The difference is he is from Florida, has ties to Gainesville, and actually hunts and posts on hunting and fishing topics! You are just a bandwagon troll that took a wrong turn and ended up on a hunting forum.

Toenail

Spurhunter":1moz562a said:
Toenail":1moz562a said:

What Butch will , won't, or might do in the future has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not he is overrated now. Do you not understand English or has the Haterade blinded you to logic? You, like GnB, are here for one reason: to put down everything UT. The difference is he is from Florida, has ties to Gainesville, and actually hunts and posts on hunting and fishing topics! You are just a bandwagon troll that took a wrong turn and ended up on a hunting forum.

You just can't be that dumb. Vols post Butch hype as do bored sports writers. Others say hype is unearned and you piss yourself. Any hate here originates from you. Grow up.

TreyB

Toenail":1vgevgwb said:
Spurhunter":1vgevgwb said:
Toenail":1vgevgwb said:

You just can't be that dumb. Vols post Butch hype as do bored sports writers. Others say hype is unearned and you piss yourself. Any hate here originates from you. Grow up.
:pop:

Scioto

TeamMainStreet said:
Im sorry. I shouldnt have said that. I should know that you wouldnt have posted this knowing there is a lot of hate for Butch Jones and the Vols in here and that he is an SEC coach. And oh yeah, youre a Buckeye fan.

My apologies. :tu:[/quote

:pop:

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":3gigyz9v said:
Toenail":3gigyz9v said:

Don't forget that I also have ties to UT. I went there, my wife graduated from there, my son is getting ready to graduate from there, and my daughter will be starting there shortly. I'm a paying customer so I have the right to complain... :)

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":15ub15m3 said:
Spurhunter":15ub15m3 said:
Toenail":15ub15m3 said:

Don't forget that I also have ties to UT. I went there, my wife graduated from there, my son is getting ready to graduate from there, and my daughter will be starting there shortly. I'm a paying customer so I have the right to complain... :)

I knew you were a closet Vol! That online hate is a cover! :rotf:

Spurhunter

Toenail":cux67uz9 said:
Spurhunter":cux67uz9 said:
Toenail":cux67uz9 said:

So I guess in your mind Butch needed to win the SEC and make the playoff to not be overrated. How did you find your way home everyday before you got a GPS with turn by turn directions? Good grief. I think all you bandwagon Updykes are cut from the same cloth. And there isn't a triple digit IQ in the bunch.

Mudbone

The spurhunter/toenail bickering seems to be ongoing and escalating to the point of personal insults. Anyone want to bet who will be the first to pull a Main Street and offer to meet the other halfway for a good ole country azz whippin? :)
I'm bettin before college football season starts, spur will be offering to drive across the state! Don't mess with vol fans!!
:stir: :stir: :pop:

huntinkev

Mudbone":1h4h2fvs said:
The spurhunter/toenail bickering seems to be ongoing and escalating to the point of personal insults. Anyone want to bet who will be the first to pull a Main Street and offer to meet the other halfway for a good ole country azz whippin? :)
I'm bettin before college football season starts, spur will be offering to drive across the state! Don't mess with vol fans!!
:stir: :stir: [emoji14]op:

They need to meet halfway. Neutral ground.[emoji12]

Scioto

TeamMainStreet":3qegt8aw said:

My apologies. :tu:

I think Butch is way overhyped by Vol fans but hasn't been coach long enough to be over or under rated. I can only laugh at your remark that I made the OP as some sinister move aimed at exploiting all the Vol and Butch hate on this site. At a minimum, there are 5, probably 10, lovers for every "hater". Also, I'm pretty direct and would not have suggested in the OP that Miles and Spurrier are overrated but that I thought Richt was the most overrated if my intent was to stir up some Vol hate (witness my infamous "Why Vol fans should be alarmed" post). It's all good.

Toenail

huntinkev":3q1ck1ai said:
Mudbone":3q1ck1ai said:

I can assure you he isn't worth going to jail for and if he's as smart as he thinks he is, he feels the same. Ole Spur has a real hate for anything Alabama football related. I hate Ranch dressing. In the long run, nobody really cares. I have to wonder how poor of a fan he will be should the vols win something. Just as insufferable, I'm sure.

TeamMainStreet

Mudbone":299r7f7n said:

:rotf: :rotf:

Only a certain big mouth gator fan can piss me off that much.

But if anybody wants to throw down I'm game. :lol:

Mudbone

huntinkev":35a6iwaw said:
Mudbone":35a6iwaw said:

My backyard!!! I'll cook a backstrap and everyone can shake hands and pig out afterwards!! :stir:
Jk of course. Unless.... :)

Mudbone

TeamMainStreet":3ot4gtz0 said:
Mudbone":3ot4gtz0 said:

:rotf: :rotf:

Only a certain big mouth gator fan can piss me off that much.

But if anybody wants to throw down I'm game. :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How Bigga boy r u? Lmao!!!!
Gotta admit, that dude was a bit annoying.

Latest posts