Mossberg patriot 243 super bantam

swayback

Any one know if these little rifles are accurate looking at one for my son for Christmas. I do like the adjustable stock it comes with.

Hunter 257W

I don't know how they shoot but I seriously considered buying one for my daughter because of the stock with the removable pieces. I've never shot the Mossberg though and ended up just letting her shoot my CZ carbine in 7.62x39. Based on my experience with Mossberg 500 shotguns, I'd expect a somewhat crude but perfectly functional rifle.

swayback

I know that the little mossberg 410 bantam is a good little gun just wasn't to sure about the rifle.I have a H&R handi 243 but that thing will not hold a group at all and I've tried everything .

Longbow2240

Excellent rifle, one of the guys on our lease has one for his grandson. Accurate rifle, he has one of the cheaper Walmart Bushnell scopes on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunt4646

I have one in 243. It is somewhat selective to ammo. My rifle does not like The whitetail box factory ammo from hornady. It really likes 95SST bullets with groups between 3/4" and 1 1/2" at 100 yds. The hornady 100gr interlock is just slightly less accurate. Remington Coreloks in 100 grain run 1 1/2" consistently. I really like the handling of the gun. I do want to point out that with the light weight barrel the accuracy is not as good when it gets hot. Hopefully she will not be shooting 8 to 10 shots rapidly hunting deer. My gun functions flawlessly.