Moss 930, Stoeger m3000, beretta 390???

Buck Assassin

I'm looking at getting one of these semi auto shotguns and was wondering if i could get some feedback from some guys that had them.
I will be using it for trap shooting, turkey hunting and rabbit hunting. Will be used alot for trap though.

Really looking at the mossberg right now.

Walmart has a beretta 390 on sale for 449 i think. Is this a good deal? Is this a good shotgun?
Thanks

Kimberman

Beretta.

If you are going to shoot any volume of shells, the Beretta wins hands down. The only Mossburg semi auto I have ever seen at a clays range was a miserable failure. And yes $449 for a Beretta 390 should be a no brainer. I would also take the Stoeger over the Mossburg.

Model70Man

Love my Beretta 390. It goes with me all the time bird hunting. After 100+ shells a day in a dove field and still no limit, the 390 functions flawlessly. Too bad the operator can't shoot birds very well.

Buck Assassin

Well I know nothing about semi-autos that's why I asked.

The Mossberg gets very good reviews from what I have read on the internet. I have a 500 pump and it has never failed me.

The Stoeger is made by Benelli I belive and I have heard they make a good shotgun.

The Beretta seems to be the best out of the 3 I mentioned but I am a little worried about their customer service if I was to have a problem out of the gun.

Model70Man

You wont have a problem. It's a Beretta. LOL

They are the oldest company in the world. I don't think you will have an issue with customer service.