morrel mushrooms

catman529

I am guilty of looking already but no blacks in a known patch from last year. It's unusually cold, I expect em to pop once the weather warms up again. My eyes are peeled...

Nimrod777

Supporter
Coach said:
I have been corrected by my southern brothers many times over the years...these are "not" morel mushrooms in the south...they are "dry land fish"...lol

Coach, letting your "Southern brothers" set your standards for all things grammatical and vocabulary is a downward spiral from which few return. Remember that you're in a part of the world where only 1 in a thousand even know there are mushrooms to eat that don't come from THE Kroger.

They're morels.

Coach

Nimrod777 said:
Coach said:
I have been corrected by my southern brothers many times over the years...these are "not" morel mushrooms in the south...they are "dry land fish"...lol

Coach, letting your "Southern brothers" set your standards for all things grammatical and vocabulary is a downward spiral from which few return. Remember that you're in a part of the world where only 1 in a thousand even know there are mushrooms to eat that don't come from THE Kroger.

They're morels.

LOL....hey, I just don't want to have to explain it more than once when I'm talking...

Latest posts