More players leaving CBJ.....

gator-n-buck

Let's go ahead and fill in the blanks........

Vol fans will say that they were asked to leave to make room for better players. Normally the first response of the debate. It will later change to that they didn't start so it really doesn't matter..... :tu:

Other team fans will debate that they are jumping ship because they want to play for another program or the coach didn't keep his end of the deal that was promised during the recruiting process.

Dewayne Hendrix - 4 Star
D'Andre Payne - 4 Star
Daniel Helm - 4 star
Jaylen Miller - 3 star
Derrell Scott - 4 star
Joe Henderson - 3 star

I'm sure these guys could of helped with depth.....

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennes ... -transfer/

THEdonkey0515

I Dont even think most vol fans know half them guys lol, so a few guys that got very very very little playing time left:/ They will still be stocked at almost every position. So its not really that big a deal. I guess it does hurt a very very very little bit.

McCoy

"Jaylen Miller, we'll help him find a place where he can play and same with D'Andre Payne," Jones said. "We'll help them, and wherever they feel they can play, we'll help them."

As a reserve defensive lineman, Miller saw action in nine games this season, recording two tackles and one pass defended. Payne, meanwhile, played in eight contests and garnered four total tackles.

THEdonkey0515

TeamMainStreet":td9hkpyj said:
http://search.espn.go.com/transfers/college-football/florida-gators/28-4294876491

What happened to these guys?
Seen alot of Florida guys leaving therr program:) guess they jumped ship cause they new DR.pepper man was a joke

huntintn

Recruiting, god I remember that, was carried to strip clubs, juke joins and new car lots. This was the 80s, bet they tell them all kind of lies today. With the money these colleges make off these kids they should buy them all new cars. Lord knows most of them are dumber then stumps when they finish playing.

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet":38cxg02x said:
http://search.espn.go.com/transfers/college-football/florida-gators/28-4294876491

You talking about guys that transferred before the season or even two years ago on that list. Mcgee and Max transferred to FL on that list. Also there's a basketball player on that list..... :tu: I think there's a total of 4 players that actually transferred from the FL FB program in the past 2 years on the list you provided. :D

THEdonkey0515

McCoy":27pqrku3 said:
"Jaylen Miller, we'll help him find a place where he can play and same with D'Andre Payne," Jones said. "We'll help them, and wherever they feel they can play, we'll help them."

As a reserve defensive lineman, Miller saw action in nine games this season, recording two tackles and one pass defended. Payne, meanwhile, played in eight contests and garnered four total tackles.
ok miller saw little action in 9 games probley played a couple plays a game.only got two tackles right? That was this year we will be stocked at DL next year with two 5 star freshman coming in. if he returned he would have spent 90'/, of his time riding pine at UT with them other guys on that list, im sure he wants to play and he will go to a school that can use him

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck":1485bez6 said:
TeamMainStreet":1485bez6 said:

You talking about guys that transferred before the season or even two years ago on that list. Mcgee and Max transferred to FL on that list. Also there's a basketball player on that list..... :tu: I think there's a total of 4 players that actually transferred from the FL FB program in the past 2 years on the list you provided. :D

I pulled one of your moves. I grabbed the first thing I saw and posted it without reading it. Transferred before the season, after the season it dont really matter. They transferred none the less and are no longer with the program. My point is it happens everywhere and you know this. Your just trying to get your :stir: on.

Its all good though. I got your number. :p

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet":awbngjy9 said:
gator-n-buck":awbngjy9 said:
TeamMainStreet":awbngjy9 said:

I pulled one of your moves. I grabbed the first thing I saw and posted it without reading it. Transferred before the season, after the season it dont really matter. They transferred none the less and are no longer with the program. My point is it happens everywhere and you know this. Your just trying to get your :stir: on.

Its all good though. I got your number. :p

It was on sports talk.... Just thought you might want to keep up with the "T"itanic...... :rotf:

TeamMainStreet

Most Vol fans already knew this but we thank you for caring enough about TN to keep track for us. :pop: :pop:

Wrangler95

Players saw they were not gonna see playing time so they do the smart thing and transfer,happens every where I guess but Florida :bore: :stir:

Thanks once again for the late,late,late news!You can always be counted on for news that's a week old!! :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":3v77skk6 said:
Players saw they were not gonna see playing time so they do the smart thing and transfer,happens every where I guess but Florida :bore: :stir:

Thanks once again for the late,late,late news!You can always be counted on for news that's a week old!! :rotf:

Not on TN Deer....... First to report the two new players leaving..... :pop: Not surprised.... :stir:

How bout them Sooners.... #2.... :rotf:

Latest posts