Mom passed away last night

bwgarrett3

bwgarrett3

Will continue to pray for you and your loved ones brother!

cecil30-30

cecil30-30

Supporter
So sorry to.hear this Lade. Will be praying for you.

timberjack86

timberjack86

I'm so sorry to hear this, lost my mom to cancer in 2015. Prayers for you buddy

Snake

Snake

Lade as I've said she fought the good fight of faith and laid up for her is a crown of righteousness. This is a journey we all will have to make and during her last hours she had a loving son beside her to help her take her last step into paradise. We never can understand God's plan but He knows what's best even though at times it causes us heartache. So sorry for your loss we've dealt with this pain somewhat together so please accept my condolences brother . My prayers now is that Father please welcome this dear lady into your kingdom and comfort this family with your unending love . Surround them with your comforting arms to help them in their grief the only way you know how ..with love . Thank you for listening to our prayers although it wasn't our will but your will which You know best giving you all the praise, glory and honor asking in the precious mighty name of our Savior Jesus Christ amen.

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.
Isaiah 57:1‭-‬2 KJV

fairchaser

fairchaser

So sad and very sorry for your loss. Prayers for the family.

Trey13

Trey13

So sorry for your loss. Prayers to you aand everyone involved. Hate hearing this.

S

SOUTHERN CHICK

So sorry for the loss of your mother. Praying for comfort for family & friends 🙏🙏