MLB under fire in Atlanta

LanceS4803

mlb moved the All-Star game from a majority black city that would have benefitted black-owned businesses to the tune of $100M, to a lily-white city that will benefit blacks zero.

Yeah, that's "woke." Idiots.
And a state with more restrictive voting laws.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I sincerely hope the All-Star roster is filled to capacity with Braves, and that each of them declines to go, in protest.

Antler Daddy

Of course....my wife had already got us tickets to the all star game in Atlanta this year. She has been a big fan for life and she got season tickets for all the Sunday games this year.

I was pretty ticked off at this mess, but now I think it will hurt Stacey Abrams and her cause a lot more.

bbqit

This tells me that baseball is taking China money just like basketball. Doing business that has billions of people that all wear pro sports hats (just go to Vegas and you will see them and their hats) is luring. Money money money! Then you discover you must please the prc to do business. That's where they decide they like China money more than fan money. Then let's say you want to grow a backbone and quit doing business with China. That is when you decide your family is in jeopardy. MLB didn't make this decision because they wanted to. They got an offer they couldn't refuse.

Latest posts