• Help Support TNDeer:

Millett Buck Gold?

Nimrod777

Probably close to 15 years ago I picked up a Millett Buck Gold 3-12x44 scope at Sportsman's Warehouse. Don't remember the exact details, but I believe I combined a coupon and a sale price or some such.

I've never used it! Ran across it in a box of hunting etcetera today, and got to wondering about it.

Have any of you owned/used any of their scopes? Wondering what the reviews are like. I've got an Encore barrel or three that I could break out of retirement, if it's a good piece of glass.

Buccaneer

Probably close to 15 years ago I picked up a Millett Buck Gold 3-12x44 scope at Sportsman's Warehouse. Don't remember the exact details, but I believe I combined a coupon and a sale price or some such.

I've never used it! Ran across it in a box of hunting etcetera today, and got to wondering about it.

Have any of you owned/used any of their scopes? Wondering what the reviews are like. I've got an Encore barrel or three that I could break out of retirement, if it's a good piece of glass.
It’s a good scope - https://www.chuckhawks.com/millett_buck_gold_scope.htm

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts