Millennium Treestands

Brad Martin

Just wanted to let you guys know that I tried the hang-ons and the ladders and they are awesome. Easy to hang, and best of all, they are comfortable! The hang-ons, you can hang multiple receiver brackets, and use the same stand. They are by far, the easiest to hang.

Brad Martin

Even though I used them for the first time last week and agree 100% we can't allow links to them due to sponsers already on tndeer.
Definately gonna contact them about becoming a sponser though.

String Music

I was looking at those at Gander mtn. It seems like the platform is a little small. The seat sure looks comfy though!

BZ911

Brad Martin said:
Just wanted to let you guys know that I tried the hang-ons and the ladders and they are awesome. Easy to hang, and best of all, they are comfortable! The hang-ons, you can hang multiple receiver brackets, and use the same stand. They are by far, the easiest to hang.
the platform is fine. I have used this hang on stand for 3 plus season. I love it. it is not a lazy man stand.Be sure to use a harness w/ a lineman's belt.this makes it easier to take down and hang. you will have to take it in and out. this help with my tresspasser problem. no more hunting out of my stand.you can get it cheaper on ebay. you just have to watch for them in the off season...

tap.emtp

i live in crossville. where is the closest place to get them? i was at gander mtn. the other day(knox) and they were out. kid behind the counter said they were not going to get any more. i'm more interested in the ladders.

TNhunter

I bought their tree seat that attaches to the base of a tree - great for turkey hunting and deer hunting. Bagged 2 nice bucks and a doe while sitting on it. Pretty comfortable - would be absolutely AWESOME with a couple of minor tweaks.

dhowski

tap.emtp said:
i live in crossville. where is the closest place to get them? i was at gander mtn. the other day(knox) and they were out. kid behind the counter said they were not going to get any more. i'm more interested in the ladders.

tap i'm pretty sure Gander Mnt has them for like $219. Check it out

Also we purchased 10 of these stands for our land we hunt and I couldn't ask for anything else. We like to take a lot of new hunters and film. These stands are perfect to put two in a tree. Not to mention if you get the pad that they sell for $25 during the winter this thing is NICE. I never leave mine in the stand for anyone else ;)

Latest posts