Milestone gift to myself

CritterGitter

Congratulations on both events. Stopped cold when I was 35, never looked back.

That is for sure one very nice looking rifle. The fluting in particular looks quite well done.

Grab something with a 140 gr bullet, should fly perfect but slightly heavier is or should be on the menu.
I saw a very large bull elk shot one time with a 7Mag. Dropped like a rock.
We got a few boxes of 150 grain core locts to try in it

TiminTN

After years of drinking, i kicked that habit to the curb . Its been well over a year since my last drop , close to 2 years actually. I purchased this right after the one year mark. I Never got around to showing this thing off but today with the beautiful weather i had to take it outside to snag a picture. Years of telling my dad i wanted a nice rifle came to rest . He found me one i absolutely love. Its a remington 700 7 mag boone and crocket edition . We then needed a scope for it and he found me a zeiss 4 to 16. I took it straight to him and he put his touches on it . Floated the barrel , aftermarket trigger and a thorough cleaning. Cant wait to shoot it now !
That was a fun project to a deserving new owner!!

GOHUNT

After years of drinking, i kicked that habit to the curb . Its been well over a year since my last drop , close to 2 years actually. I purchased this right after the one year mark. I Never got around to showing this thing off but today with the beautiful weather i had to take it outside to snag a picture. Years of telling my dad i wanted a nice rifle came to rest . He found me one i absolutely love. Its a remington 700 7 mag boone and crocket edition . We then needed a scope for it and he found me a zeiss 4 to 16. I took it straight to him and he put his touches on it . Floated the barrel , aftermarket trigger and a thorough cleaning. Cant wait to shoot it now !
Nice nuff to last a few lifetimes!

Latest posts