Mile Marker Picture added

KPH

Supporter
As of tomorrow I have been retired 10 years. I will celebrate by going hunting.
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Found a picture of the Boss Bill Lee at my retirement party

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited:

NAjoe

I'll have 35yrs with usda 11/4...IF i make it. Got 3 to go before min age requirement. Looking less and less likely with the tyrannical policies coming from dc.

Rakkin6

Retired last November, just doing a little part time work now. It has been an adjustment for me but I am starting to get used to it. Plus I took all six months of my leave I had saved up starting last March there October so I was pretty much on lockdown the whole time and could not enjoy it.

Big Pop

Retired April 1, 2008 after 38 years in Federal agency. First month I was age eligible. I have enjoyed every day since then and am very thankful to still be enjoying! Just a little slower maybe....

Jcalder

Supporter
I’ve got about a month less than 20 to go but I’ll probably work my last year out to the new year for tax purposes.

Union Co. Boy

Eligible in three years after this school year is over in May. I doubt I can afford to do it, especially with a 5 year old. Lol. But, it's a nice thought!

Wiley

Congrats to all who have retired! I have either 2 more days or 26 months before I want to hang it up. There is a meeting tomorrow with the power players to discuss our contract with Google Fiber. It may be the end of our contract and I don't expect an offer anywhere near comparable to what I make from whomever is taking over the contract. BUT, if status quo is the order of the day, I'll work at least 26 more months and possibly up to 5 more years if my health holds out.

Latest posts