Microfiber fishing shirts

Crow Terminator

Just a heads up and some of you might already be aware of it. The UV protection shirts, dubbed the "fishing" shirts like Huk, Under Armour, etc are microfiber polyester material. I love wearing them but those with the Huk fishing logo are $40-60+ per shirt. Well if you are like me and don't care for logo or brand names on stuff but like the material the shirts are...Hanes has the exact same thing in long and short sleeve shirts for $15 for TWO. They are in a variety of colors to pick from. Can get them on Amazon, that's where I get mine from. Basically you can get 6 long sleeve shirts for what 1 Huk brand costs. I can't wear cotton shirts anymore, Ive gotten so used to wearing the microfiber ones.

7mm08

Just a heads up and some of you might already be aware of it. The UV protection shirts, dubbed the "fishing" shirts like Huk, Under Armour, etc are microfiber polyester material. I love wearing them but those with the Huk fishing logo are $40-60+ per shirt. Well if you are like me and don't care for logo or brand names on stuff but like the material the shirts are...Hanes has the exact same thing in long and short sleeve shirts for $15 for TWO. They are in a variety of colors to pick from. Can get them on Amazon, that's where I get mine from. Basically you can get 6 long sleeve shirts for what 1 Huk brand costs. I can't wear cotton shirts anymore, Ive gotten so used to wearing the microfiber ones.
Try SKIFF LIFE. GREAT SHIRTS and up to 4x !

whwood21

Been doing this for years, great shirts and no worries if they get messed up with grease or other stains.

Latest posts