Micro camper

Black Titan

This is awesome! What are the rules as far as registering something like this since you're building it yourself? Will it need a license plate?

BT

Rackseeker

D163BB8D-B351-4824-B4F9-B00B8614B067.jpeg

Rackseeker

Amazing.

Have you kept up with the time you have in it?

Beautiful work.
No but I think my wife has, just kiddin she doesn't say much as long as I'm out of her hair. I just work on it a couple hours here and there. I was hoping to have it finished so we could do some camping before I get serious about deer hunting in a couple weeks. We had our twin grandbabies this weekend so I didn't work on it. I thought about burning a couple vacation days and winding it up but I guess I will save them to hunt. A decent carpenter could have knocked it out alot faster. I'm a machinist so I measure 5 times and cut aleast twice. LOL.....

Wade195

No but I think my wife has, just kiddin she doesn't say much as long as I'm out of her hair. I just work on it a couple hours here and there. I was hoping to have it finished so we could do some camping before I get serious about deer hunting in a couple weeks. We had our twin grandbabies this weekend so I didn't work on it. I thought about burning a couple vacation days and winding it up but I guess I will save them to hunt. A decent carpenter could have knocked it out alot faster. I'm a machinist so I measure 5 times and cut aleast twice. LOL.....
Well I for one am excited for what you have done, and even more so to see the finished product.

Thank you for sharing.

Rackseeker

Update on micro camper build. Didn't work on it during deer season. Got back on it a couple weeks ago. An hour here and there. Got all the screw head holes and seams sealed up and got it primed. If we can get a couple days without a chance of rain I will drop it off to get sprayed with bed liner. Before the TNDeer structural engineers say anything, I know that concrete blocks aren't meant to support weight in that direction. LOL.....
77B95758-6DCD-477B-A86B-BBEFE848B51A.jpeg

Last edited:

Wade195

Update on micro camper build. Didn't work on it during deer season. Got back on it a couple weeks ago. An hour here and there. Got all the screw head holes and seams sealed up and got it primed. If we can get a couple days with a chance of rain I will drop it off to get sprayed with bed liner. Before the TNDeer structural engineers say anything, I know that concrete blocks aren't meant to support weight in that direction. LOL..... View attachment 169658

Well done. Well done.

Last edited:

Latest posts