Micro camper

Speedwell-Hunter

Just seeing this thread for the first time, incredible build

Wow

I like your thing that you did with the tires because that way if one goes out, you have a spare for either the truck with the camper and you don't have to worry because you've got such a call the tires on the camper itself that's amazing

Otherwise just a neat project, wow

Are you starting to use a bunch now or did you use it a lot this summer?

If so, anything that you would do different ?

Rackseeker

Thanks, We have used it a couple times and have several trips planned next few weeks. I will take it to Missouri in a few weeks for a hunting trip. If I was building another I would probably do the electrical differently with solar. Although I have the electrical covered now with being able to run off electrical hook up, gas generator and/or a solar generator. If funds would allow I would use Timbren axle less trailer suspension. I would also probably build the main body from composite panels. Then again this one is built to be water tight and maintenance free.

Hduke86

Thanks, We have used it a couple times and have several trips planned next few weeks. I will take it to Missouri in a few weeks for a hunting trip. If I was building another I would probably do the electrical differently with solar. Although I have the electrical covered now with being able to run off electrical hook up, gas generator and/or a solar generator. If funds would allow I would use Timbren axle less trailer suspension. I would also probably build the main body from composite panels. Then again this one is built to be water tight and maintenance free.
I've thought about trying to change my popup camper to Timbren axle less suspension and get away from the worn out 1994 torsion axle. My issue as with most popup campers is the small tires and the low ground clearance. My little homemade "skidder bumper" on the back of the camper trailer has saved it from ripping the back off the camper on different angles.

Latest posts