Michigan is not the Ravens

Mescalero

I stand corrected. Michigan is not the Baltimore Ravens as I've previously stated. Rather, those sanctimonious, arrogant, hypocrites have taken a page from the Nick Saban and Alabama playbook.

But he was honest and forthcoming .....

prstide

Errybody looking for a boogie man when they get their @$$ kicked. You silly Buckeye. I tried to tell you the Big10 sucked long before OSU's embarrassing loss. Any Big10 team in the playoff will be put out first. Change my mind…..

PillsburyDoughboy

NOT a Michigan fan by any means but read a few articles on this and it sounds crazy. Simple traffic stop turns up a legally purchased gun that he purchased and hes apparently applied for a Carry Permit and due to the complexity to some of the paper work processes in the state of Michigan it can be a cluster muck to wade through it??? Geeze.

Mescalero

Silly Bama bandwagon fans. MI doesn't have Constitutional carry. Like TN, must be 21 to legally purchase a hand gun and apply for CCP. Mazi Smith turned 21 last June. So when did Mazi purchase the firearm? Oh it's a bureaucratic foul up on the CCP app you say, so why was he charged with a felony (a few days ago) two months after the arrest?

There are two universities in Washtenaw County, MI. scUM and Eastern Michigan. Why was EMU's future NBA player Emoni Bates arrested AND charged with a felony within days of each other for the same violation, but it took the same county prosecutor TWO months to charge Mazi with a felony? And the charges just happened to be filed after The Game and also after the Michigan State game. And, get this, the charges were finally filed the day after this week's scUM media availability so Harbaugh couldn't be questioned by the media about it. And the prosecutor is a scUM Law grad and a fan with "Go Blue" on his Twitter bio.

Harbaugh also knew of the arrest when he was hypocritically demanding the MSU players be arrested following the $h!/house tunnel incident, and the prosecutor duly followed his demand within one week. That's not the first time that's happened at the $h!/house. It happened when Penn State visited a couple weeks prior and Harbaugh blamed Franklin. It's happened time and time again through my 55+ years of being an Ohio State fan. How many player fights do you think would occur if Bryant-Denny had one tunnel for both teams to walk through when Auburn, Tennessee or LSU are paying a visit?

Ann Arbor was a fluffy kittens (that's a Notre Dame saying btw). Stop reading their liberal, hypocritical media.

Latest posts