Memphis In The News

Bambi Buster

I've not verified this but believe it to be true. Posted elsewhere on the internet today by a Memphis railfan (someone who enjoys watching trains):

"This morning I got shot once in the shoulder by someone who tried to mug me while out watching trains; I'm just letting all my loved ones and friends know I am okay; They drove across the railroad crossing and stopped asking if I needed help, I replied no and they said do you have any money? I lied saying I was fired and have been struggling and they replied "oh you been strugglin" and said they needed my phone, I figured if I cooperated they'd just take it then shoot me, so I ran to the car and got inside (figuring being shot with communication was much better) at which point they pulled slightly in front one shot through the windshield before I took off, I then stopped and emergency services took me to the MED. I was not carrying at this time. My humerus is slightly fractured and the bullet fragmented after it hit bone, so after surgery I will recover fully once it's out

Please stay out of bad areas, I didn't draw attention to myself, I was quiet, just arrived, and boom. Leewood Yard area."

1700447321040.png

moondawg

Not going to happen. Not until the citizens of Shelby County walk into a voting booth and vote the DA out of office.

They have the DA the citizens want. The citizens of Shelby County could have law enforcement, but they don't want it.
Not all the citizens of Shelby County wanted this DA. There were many who voted against him. Unfortunately, not enough people voted against him in that election. The voters were too lazy to vote. I specifically told two people I know that live in Collierville didn't vote that they had TWO EFFING WEEKS to vote.

Mulroy also pandered to his base: Memphis voters. And as we all know, Memphis votes Democrat.

fairchaser

They can put an electrified fence around the entire city for all I care with signs " enter at your own risk". There's already an implied one there anyway.

I fear for my loved ones who have no choice but to travel there for work.

Latest posts