McNairy/Hardin County Rut

Walk#248

I've been hunting fairly consistent since bow season and have yet to see any lone does. Could I have completely missed the rut? Anybody seeing any chasing around Counce or Michie?

huntintn

Walk#248":1m5xg7hz said:
I've been hunting fairly consistent since bow season and have yet to see any lone does. Could I have completely missed the rut? Anybody seeing any chasing around Counce or Michie?
Hunt at Shiloh, thanksgiving week they were chasing hard. Seen 4 buck cruising this morning several does roaming alone.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Wiley

We're in Hardin County near Olivehill and the week before Thanksgiving had the most activity for us. They were chasing HARD! One of our members is hunting today and he's seen 4 does and a 4 point so far today.

bowhunterfanatic

I'm in Michie right now and I've already seen two bucks running a doe this eve. There's been a handful of very nice deer killed in this area this week running does.

Ol' Split Toe

Post rut here at the Mcnairy/Hardeman line. They were chasing a little last weekend and even more so the weekend before, but I'm seeing does grouped up again with no bucks around. Seen a couple of lone small bucks, but just cruising through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

WayneCountyGiant

Rut is on the back end. There is still a couple does coming in here and there but for the most part its done around here. They will be some cycle again in 28 days if they didn't get bred plus some doe fawns will come in during late season but most the action was middle to late November. Better start looking toward food sources or bedding areas while these bucks are trying to recoup.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts