McIvor shooting Center for WestTN folks

tnraised

Hey, Memphian here and I was checking around and just cannot quite commit to MSSA (great facilities btw) at the moment. Less about money, more about usage and timr. However I wanted to get some good outdoor shooting in.

Someone suggested McIvor in Sardis and it was great, exactly what I was looking for at this time. 25, 50, 100, 300 ranges, pistol, shotguns. Paved, secure, bathrooms, tons of lanes, archery and 3D. $15 per person over 16.

Bonus, there was tons of good brass including 30-06.

It is about an hour from Memphis mostly 55 south. Real close to the Como club I think.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

fairchaser

Nice! That's good to know. Is that $15 per adult, per visit?

I joined the MSSA, 30 years ago when the annual fee was $180. It's never gone up for me. So, it's kind of a bargain.

tnraised

I believe so, I had two kids in tow so it was 15 total (plus eyes/ears I forgot).

Yeah, I have had family at MSSA. I have considered I would probably save enough even at a swap meet or trade group to pay for it.

Here is a link, Wincheseter gave a grant to build it so their logo is everywhere.

https://foundationmwfp.com/mcivor-shooting-facility/

Would you reup at 500 initiation? Not sure how crowded and all it gets.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

DaveB

MSSA has lots of folks on weekends, not so much weekdays.

I have never had to wait for someone to leave in order to get a spot.

If you like shotguns that could be different there seem to be a LOT of organized groups there.

Latest posts