• Help Support TNDeer:

Maybe WE should introduce ourselves to the new owner?

7mm08

Being the bag of misfit toys that we are:

A retired Cardiac Surgery PA after 34 years

Flyfishing fool lurking as a deer hunter

Good luck with your business endeavor!

Pilchard

Good idea!

I sell consulting services to big corporations. Primarily focused on technology.

If I had to choose between catching just one more tarpon and hunting for the rest of my life, I’d pick the tarpon.

Oh, and I once knew a guy that went by Blackbeard. He was a shrimp boat operator in Florida. I dated his daughter and his sister.

You didn’t use to run a shrimp boat did you?

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Stykbow

I’m an engineering and drafting scheduler for a pre-engineered metal building company and a wanna be bear hunter. I like doing so many different things that I can’t dedicate enough time to any of them.[emoji3]

If you’re going to be stupid, you’d better be tough!

Pic IN the Casa

Avian Biologist. Son worshiper. Deer and fish figurer-outer. Pro America. Couple of 'almost grown' young uns. TNDeer addict.

TNGunsmoke

IT break fix tech for local city government, been doing this over 20 years here and almost 30 over all. If it fits in a skillet(or I can make it), I'm gonna kill it. And I collect old military guns sometimes. Got a daughter, step daughter and step son and 2 grandkids that will be 1 and 3 on their birthdays in the next few months.

moondawg

I am a guitar player, a fisherman that hunts a few times a year, and occasionally work as an investigator for a local attorney.

rem270

Supporter
I grew up on the TN/KY state line all my life and now live in Central Arkansas. Moved here in 2017 but get back "home" a lot during hunting season. I work for the largest company in the U.S. that manufactures cross ties, bridge timbers and telephone poles for the railroads.

double browtine

Graduated from Tennessee Tech with a Civil Engineering Degree. Worked at a Civil Engineering firm for 7 years, got my PE license. Don't use it now though because I work at a hospital as an O&M Engineer (12 years now). I have 6 kids, 3 boys, 3 girls, a loving wife, and life is going well! Also enjoy hunting, fishing, and classic cars.

DaveB

Managed check processing on all 3 shifts for 25 years then switched over to install and customization of bank check processing software. Then migrated to COBOL and Assembler programming and tons of DB2 work. Was a participant in the initial cut-over from paper check processing to digitized images beginning in 1988. Retired now. Began handloading in mid-1980's and now load for 13 rifles and 3 pistols. Worst shotgun shot in USA. Vietnam Vet. Cardiac & Melanoma survivor so far. 4 kids.

Liberals suck.

redblood

Teach high school and a few college classes
Teach a few online classes
Primarily make living selling frozen, chilled and fresh semen from the finest english labs in the world

gasman

Hello Sir. Ive been in the Petroleum Equipment industry for many many years, anywhere from being a service technician to management and my current position in sales. My company sells and services fueling equipment, (gas pumps and fuel storage tanks, etc...) Been on TnDeer since 2011 and missed a few deers in that time. This truly is the best site on the world wide interweb, please don't screw it up :) too many of us depend on it to help keep what little bit of sanity we have left.

JCDEERMAN

Welcome! I was born and raised here on the outskirts of Nashville. Just turned 37 and have been hunting and fishing since about 5 years old with my dad. Have a wife and a 3 yo daughter - I get out of the house to hunt as much as she allows :super: . Our family has a place where we constantly work on habitat improvements - hack-n-squirt, select logging, prescribed fires, food plots, etc....I work in the healthcare industry (quality/risk management). Looking forward to what you have in store for this hang out

huntintn

Was a commercial metal framer and drywall man for 28 years. Now I'm just a broken down man, haven't been able to hunt last couple years for health reasons but I lurk here.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk