Matt Mitrione - UFC Suspension

de novo

And yet another story illustrating how screwed up this country is getting. The guy who criticizes a man beating up women gets suspended from his job.

Popular UFC fighter, Matt Mitrione, has been indefinitely suspended following his comments about fellow MMA fighter, Fallon Fox.

Fox is a man who had a sex change procedure and now beats up women (severely) in mixed martial arts fights and thinks nothing is wrong with it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=fallon+f ... 80&bih=884

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/ ... -up-women/

When asked in an interview how he felt about this Matt Mitrione said,

Mitrione shares his outrage:

"Because she's not a he. He's a he. He's chromosomally a man. He had a gender change, not a sex change. He's still a man. He was a man for 31 years. That's a couple years younger than I am. He's a man. Six years of taking performance de-hancing drugs, you think is going to change all that? That's ridiculous. That is a lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak. And I mean that. Because you lied on your license to beat up women. That's disgusting. You should be embarrassed yourself. And the fact that Florida licensed him because California licensed him or whoever the hell did it, it's an embarrassment to us as fighters, as a sport, and we all should protest that. The woman that's fighting him, props to you. I hope you beat his ass, and I hope he gets blackballed and never fights again, because that's disgusting and I'm appalled by that."

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/4/8/420299 ... fallon-fox

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/4/8/420230 ... -freak-mma

JeepKuntry

I guarantee if someone attacked Christianity they wouldn't be suspended. The new fad, support homosexuals, bi, trans, etc. or your a bigoted homophobe. So if you don't support Christianity, are you a Christianphobe?

Dodge Man

Supporter
I saw this yesterday and I have always and still like Matt!

I think the UFC is totally wrong letting a Man fight a woman. It don't matter what changes they have had done, the Man still has the body, mussels, and frame of a Man. I don't think the UFC would let a woman fight if she had been taking Testosterone, I don't see its much different then this Man naturally produces testosterone. I see many more things wrong with this!

WingNut

This is such BS. The guy was asked a question and he gave a truthful answer. The UFC picks and chooses who they want to make an example of. Matt Mitrione is a mid level fighter working his way up the ranks. If it was GSP or any other big money maker for the organization they would have never brought this to light.

Prime example is Cain Velasquez has "Brown Pride" tattooed across his chest. Nothing is ever said about it. It's always how proud he is to be Mexican and his love of his heritage. No way would a guy with White Pride tattooed on his chest be called proud of his heritage

REM7

[Prime example is Cain Velasquez has "Brown Pride" tattooed across his chest. Nothing is ever said about it. It's always how proud he is to be Mexican and his love of his heritage. No way would a guy with White Pride tattooed on his chest be called proud of his heritage[/quote]

exactly

Ckirk4bama

WingNut said:
This is such BS. The guy was asked a question and he gave a truthful answer. The UFC picks and chooses who they want to make an example of. Matt Mitrione is a mid level fighter working his way up the ranks. If it was GSP or any other big money maker for the organization they would have never brought this to light.

Prime example is Cain Velasquez has "Brown Pride" tattooed across his chest. Nothing is ever said about it. It's always how proud he is to be Mexican and his love of his heritage. No way would a guy with White Pride tattooed on his chest be called proud of his heritage

Exactly, when I read this I thought the same thing.

Kirk

Matt is right. The guy still has the muscles of a man. Still has the stamina of a man. A small man is stronger than a big woman. Pound for pound he would beat the crap out of a woman of similar size.

de novo

UFC women's champion Rhonda Rousey voiced her opinion today. No word if she will be suspended. For those that do not follow MMA, the transgendervite does not fight in the UFC. He/she is fighting in small regional shows. Apparently, he/she failed to disclose that they were born a man and really beat the hell out of a few girls before the story broke. Now many women have refused to fight Fox.

Rousey in her own words:

"She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the same bone structure a man has," Rousey told NYPost.com. "It�s an advantage. I don�t think it's fair."

Latest posts