Massey Ferguson tractor

dgb7mm

My father left me his 135 a few yrs back. I remember the day he bought it brand new! Very strong to this day. I garden and a food plot every now and then. It is a gas burner perkins motor. Leaks a little oil but I just keep it checked and it always fires right up. Wonderful memories everytime I crank it up!

A

Anonymous

camoman270 said:
Isnt that the gas version?......i believe if you will step up to a 165 you get desiel and this is the better value for your money. Gas just dont perform as well as desiel i have always been told. :)

The 135 was sold with both gas and diesel engines. Can not beat the perkins engine, got the one my grandad bought brand new, liked it so much I bought one just like it last year. They are good little tractors, we use both of ours daily along with our Massey 255.

dogtown

1657280380761.jpeg

redblood

I don't know the type motor other than diesel.

I've got a copy of the original owner's manual sitting on my desk. Very cool little tractor. Plan on using it mostly for mowing plots and box-blading roads. We might even see if it will pull a 3 or 5-tine spring-loaded chisel.
They were good little square tractors. As mentioned, 35 hp and had the perkins diesel which was very reliable

Tom Collins

Have a 47 horse Perkins diesel that puts 47 HP out the PTO. Prefer it to my larger tractors for what it is, but it doesn't have AC or a cab lol. Great tractors.

Latest posts