Sold/Expired Marlin Lever 1894 in .44 Mag + 50 rounds of .44 Mag ammo

FTG-05

I've got four safe queens I never use and/or shoot any more.

First one up is my 2017 Marlin 1894 in .44 Mag. This was my RTV/Farm/Ranch for a couple years, so it's not a pristine collector's item; but it is an excellent working rifle.

Comes with a Ranger Point Precision medium loop lever (OEM available if wanted) and a Skinner Tactical Rear Sight with the protective ears (same); sling is included. Has a RTV rub spot on the barrel and some light rust spots on the receiver - see pics.

Not looking for trades - $625 with the upgrades. Sorry, will not ship (BTDT), FTF near Ardmore TN.

UBIlylA.jpg

zSeljCP.jpg

Closeup of the right hand side of the receiver; the left side (with serial number) is not shown, but the it has about the same amount/size. PM with an e-mail address if you want the additional pic.
qW1sDnZ.jpg

Rub spot on underside of barrel:

CnBhRoP.jpg

Thanks for looking! I'll post the other three rifles later.

Last edited:

Sako

Too far away for me but I do really like those med loops from Rpp... and the Skinner sights are great as well. Super deal for someone closer

FTG-05

Thanks!

I've decided to make four separate threads just so I could keep them straight.

The other three rifles are:

- Bushmaster/Compass Lake Engineering AR-15 in .223
- Armalite AR-10A4 in .308
- British Enfield No 4 Mk1 in .303 British

TNtrapper

Good Lord...... I wish you were in west TN!! Im digging that Marlin.

Last edited:

FTG-05

BTW, I've checked with Ranger Point Precision: Medium Loop Levers for pistol caliber M1894 rifles will not fit rifle caliber rifles such as the 336 or M1985. Since this is the only M1894 that I have, I do not want to separate the medium loop lever from the rifle.

Thanks!

Last edited:

FTG-05

The Marlin 1894 in .44 Mag is still for sale. I'll throw in a box of .44 Mag ammo (50 rounds) with it.

Some one come get it!

Latest posts