marlin 444

1 good shot

i'm thinking about about selling mine
i bought it used about 30 years ago and it has put a lot of meat in the freezer
it's a great gun i just don't use it much anymore
what's it worth? as for condition lets just say it has a lot of character

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
That is one of those guns that I wish that I had back. I had a 1985GS 45/70, but I would prefer the full length barrel, and the .444 is just as good of a gun. It can be a tough sell with the big boomers in these parts, and condition will make a big difference on price.

knightrider

mr.big said:
I have one rule about guns,,if I have had it 10 years it is not for sale,,
any gun I have I will sell for the right price their only metal and wood, not my kids :grin: condition is going to be the biggest factor we need more info

1 good shot

i will first chance i get
mom has had shingles and can't drive, my dad is just now able to drive after cataract surgery. my dad stay up at the farm to take care of things and my mom was going back and forth before she got the shingles but she is staying in memphis now closer to the doctors so i've been doing the driving for both and haven't been able to come home but for a few minutes at a time

1 good shot

i will first chance i get
i haven't been home more than a few minutes at a time for a couple of months
both my parents were down and out and my dad is just now getting to where he can drive again and my mom can but it is extremely painful for her (shingles) and trying to take care of the farm
i'm just not home long enough to do more than get the mail and check on the house

Latest posts