• Help Support TNDeer:

Marcus Luttrell 911 call

SEC

My favorite line is....” Mam you don’t understand these boys shot my dog”

iowavf

You shoot my dog you just shot a family member! I remember like twenty years ago I was in my neighbors garage after they were done deer hunting and had deer hanging. My old dog that’s passed since was with me and started to lick a leg of a deer that was hanging. One of the guys kicked him and made a comment. He was bigger than me but I grabbed him by the collar and backed him across the garage and he hit the wall pretty hard and told to never lay a hand on my dog again! The owner of the house separated us and told the guy to leave because he knew I was mad and yes I could’ve beat the heck out him and he new it!

LanceS4803

Marcus is a friend of a friend (I've never met him). They told me he had a really hard time coping with everything when he made it home and the shooting of his dog came at a bad time. Those involved are lucky it turned out the way it did.

Displaced_Vol

Just finished lone Survivor on audible. I only wish they would have let him narrate it.

You talk about cool as a cucumber…running WFO, everybody got guns and he sounds like he’s ordering a pizza.

K-dub

I would recommend listening to him on Joe Rogans podcast as well. Or watching Marcus’ YouTube videos or listening to his podcast. He’s definitely a cool dude and I would love to meet him

Big Gun

I'd love to shake this man's hand, and thank him. Not only for his service but what he's taught me by listening and reading about him
My next door neighbor go to meet him at the Republican National convention in 2016. Neighbor said he was as cool as they come.

Latest posts