Mandatory Physical Check-In

RLH

I sent a couple days working on my house up in Henry County. As I was leaving in the truck I caught part of a commercial on the radio about mandatory physical deer check-in for weekends Nov 2-3 and 9-10. I missed part of the commercial, so I didn't hear Counties requiring this. I don't have this years Hunting Guide yet.

Henry county is not in the CWD zone, but I hope they are checking for CWD. Does anyone know the details of this check-in?

scn

Here is the link for the 2019-20 Hunting Guide: http://www.eregulations.com/tennessee/hunting/

I see nothing on the TWRA home page about mandatory check in for your county. A quick call to the Regional office will clear it up.

I'm sure that TWRA will be at some check stations doing some sampling and would appreciate hunter participation so they can up their numbers of tested.

cbhunter

RLH":2njjc7nl said:
I sent a couple days working on my house up in Henry County. As I was leaving in the truck I caught part of a commercial on the radio about mandatory physical deer check-in for weekends Nov 2-3 and 9-10. I missed part of the commercial, so I didn't hear Counties requiring this. I don't have this years Hunting Guide yet.

Henry county is not in the CWD zone, but I hope they are checking for CWD. Does anyone know the details of this check-in?

I noticed a truck there at your place when I came through yesterday morning. Of course I assumed it was you. lol

RLH

cbhunter":2j4woru9 said:
RLH":2j4woru9 said:

I noticed a truck there at your place when I came through yesterday morning. Of course I assumed it was you. lol

Stop by next time, we'll plan a hunt. I dislocated a finger a couple weeks ago, can't chocolate chip cookie my crossbow now.

RLH

scn":sr961x0p said:
Here is the link for the 2019-20 Hunting Guide: http://www.eregulations.com/tennessee/hunting/

I see nothing on the TWRA home page about mandatory check in for your county. A quick call to the Regional office will clear it up.

I'm sure that TWRA will be at some check stations doing some sampling and would appreciate hunter participation so they can up their numbers of tested.

Thank you.

cbhunter

RLH":15sd0y6t said:
cbhunter":15sd0y6t said:
RLH":15sd0y6t said:

Stop by next time, we'll plan a hunt. I dislocated a finger a couple weeks ago, can't chocolate chip cookie my crossbow now.

Dang man that sucks. I may have stopped had I not had a meeting to attend in Paris.

Latest posts