made a movie for the deck builders

Grizzly Johnson

Very nice Curtis.... watched it and then watched it again with Mrs. Grizzly... Still brings joy to the heart, as much as that day, to be a part of a great group of guys (and gals) coming together to help a fellow person/member in need.

Thanks for taking the time to put that together and share my friend. May God continue to bless everyone.

encore06

That's an awesome video Curtis. Thanks for putting it together. Goes to show what can be accomplished when the mind is set. This reminds me of one of the verses I'll be sharing with my Small Group this evening:

Phillipians 2:2 Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate? 2 Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose.

3 Don�t be selfish; don�t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. 4 [color:#CC9933]Don�t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.[/color]

encore06

jos3ywales said:
yeah Carl I noticed you were in a awful lot of those pics I think you were picture hogging lol
Curtis, they say an important qualification of a good leader is the ability to delegate. That's something I've been accused of doing too well. lol

Latest posts